MAGNETIC CONNECTIVITY TOOL VERSION 3 WAS RELEASED THE 19th, MAY 2020 !
Discover our new features:
- The tool now switches to forecast automatically when you specify a date in the future. It still exploits ADAPT magnetogram: flux transport applied out to a max of +3 days, the ADAPT magnetogram is then frozen from +3 days to +10 days.
- Inclusion of near real time EUV maps from SDO and streamer maps from SoHO C2 updated every 6 hours.
- Magnetic connectivity of Solar Orbiter and Bepi Colombo now available!
- Inclusion of automatic coronal hole boundaries derived from CHIMERA
FORECAST PAGE ADDED !
The page is available from the menu, check it out !
- A video displays magnetic connectivity for the next 10 days derived from PFSS extrapolations of ADAPT magnetograms
- Follow Solar Orbiter and Parker Solar Probe orbits